Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Yay Blog!

Ahoy!

Well, I'll begin with a not-so-interesting story as to why I want to start a blog. Basically, I was "researching" restaurants on the internet and I realized howfew reviews there are for restaurants. However, I did come upon some food blogs, where bloggers wrote a review of all therestaurants they've been to. Not just restaurant, but any food places, big and small. So I thought to myself, "It'd be pretty cool to do something like that too." What can I say? I'm a food junkie. I like to eat. In fact, it's one of my biggest motivation in life. Long story short, I decided to make my own.

Also, it'll be good for procrastinating.

Well, that's that. Hopefully, I'll have to initiative and the money to keep this blog updated. Money being all the restaurants that I'll have to pay for. But hey, anything for good food, right?

No comments: